- UChicago CMSC 35401: Topics in Machine Learning: The Interplay of Learning and Game Theory, Autumn 2022
- UVA CS 4501: Introduction to Algorithmic Economics, Spring 2022
- UVA CS 4710: Artificial Intelligence, Fall 2021
- UVA CS 6501: Topics in Learning and Game Theory, Spring 2021
- UVA CS 6161: Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Fall 2020
- UVA CS 4710: Artificial Intelligence, Spring 2020
- UVA CS 6501: Topics in Learning and Game Theory, Fall 2019
- Harvard CS 182: Artificial Intelligence, Fall 2018
- Tutorial on the Economics of Data and Machine Learning at AAAI 2023, with James and Shuran.
- Invited tutorial on Information Design and Algorithmic Persuasion at WINE 2021, with Yakov Babichenko and Ozan Candogan.
- Tutorial on Information, Persuasion and Decision Making at EC 2018, with Bo Waggoner.